12/11/2016

Life Drawing Pictures




In this two life drawing images I attempt a different method of drawing where I translate the curves of the body into straight lines as a way of structuring the body around my initial markings, which help me understand where the original model sat before I started adding the lines. By doing this I realised how the subject wasn't there just to draw directly from, but rather as a point of reference for whatever picture I am drawing. This made much more sense to me than simply doing whatever I was doing before, especially since the model tends to move around a lot which has the potential to ruin a drawing. As a result of my findings I want to try to adapt this way of drawing into my current technique so I can extract even more interesting drawings for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment