05/04/2019

Major || Progress Report 7 - Just making progress


The render above is taken from a portion of my animation. This week I have been very focused on getting my various parts of animation blocked out and ready for later in depth articulation. So far I've begun the bedroom and Blank Space scenes. While I've been doing this, various cameras were laid out in a scene with one animation in it so I could chop and change if necessary. The main objective is to get the animations as smooth and transitionary as possible, keeping the idea of visual storytelling in my head.
During my renders I noticed an issue with UV seams appearing white while looking at a longer distance, which also appeared in the render. Looking online, i researched that it might have something to do with the colours showing at the edge of my map. I went into Photoshop and added a black background to solve this.



Regarding the computer display, I put on a random test image from the internet and stuck it onto both the diffuse and transmission ports. If I could do this with a video, it would be even better.

1 comment: