15/03/2019

Major || Progress Report 4 - Square-Eyes Rigged Model



Though it took longer than expected I finished the rigging process for my main character on Thursday, and cleaned up the scene. I want to begin testing it by applying random animations, mostly by putting it into a pose and attempting natural shifts, beginning to set up rulesets about dos and don'ts and writing them down, but first I have to address the functionalities of the rig and get the hair moving naturally. 


The character in the environment took ages to render (~13+ mins). It's most likely to do with optimisation of the scenes, so it won't take that long. I'm setting up an editable scene and an optimised one for animating with.


At least in the meanwhile I can exercise my skills in photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment