08/03/2019

Major || Progress Report 3 - Blank Space Test Renders and Stylisation stuff




I moved onto the facial rigging finally despite my earlier post a few weeks ago about reaching this point by the end of February, I'm going to try and do as much as I can for this week so i don't have to worry about this stuff in the near future. Here you can see the results of the mouth rigging tutorials. Considering the character in my animation doesn't talk, the mouth articulation doesn't need to be overtly complex, however i am taking advantage of the resources granted to me in order to learn more about how to do things. 



Re analysis of my environments in a 3D context. I had another look at my initial sketches and also some online examples to better understand the look I'm going for. Overall the sketches were very influenced by the idea of black and white in combination with bright colours. I chose this style initially because I wanted a lynchian feel to the animation, a kind of weird black and white short except with splashes of colour throughout. Implementing this will solidify the cartoonish artstyle a bit better.



this sketch is seeking the differences between the two spaces. The blank space is a lot larger and decrepid than the normal bedroom, and has a flooded floor that reflects the neverending ceiling. the cracked walls reveals a dark sea all around the space. the red door stands in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting and intriguing spaces appearing on here, Anabel...

    ReplyDelete