27/04/2019

Major || Progress Report 9 - Random Easter Content


The Outside scenes have started production, after adding a matt painting in the background and a lot of testing. It may need a few more looks as the ground looks too flat and the matt looks foggy, but this will be rectified soon enough.



Found out that my progress reports were wrongly numbered and fixed them. Wooden textures and others were re vamped and added to my growing material library which I am developing to replace old data. An old hard drive of mine got corrupted, so I lost a lot of archived data including my old projects on this course.


Here's a quick snip made as a sample of my animation progress. Over the final three weeks I am planning to finish all my shots in maya and move onto editing fully rendered scenes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment