15/11/2018

'A Boy and his Shadow' Minor || Sound Design Research


Because of the importance of sound in the genre I'm working on, I wanted to investigate more about the sounds that each space had on a more earlier notice. To outline my thinking during the creation of these soundscapes, I had the idea to recognise the sounds that naturally emanate from each of my spaces and enhance them to best suit the tones of the animation. In particular, in the 'Blank Space' more metallic or bassy tones worked because they had a ominious sense of mystery behind them. I also included a rudimentary soundtrack which may or may not stay, depends on the responses I get. These soundscapes will make my second animatic make a lot more sense when I eventually finish the elemsnts in it to a satisfactory degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment